8.21.2009

Have you seen this person?

If you haven't had the opportunity to check out Yearbook Yourself you must immediately go to this site! It's hilarious! You can take any picture of yourself, your friends or loved ones (have you been searching for the perfect payback) and morph them into the preset yearbook photos they have on file. They have photos from every decade starting with the 1950's and ending with 2000. Male and female photos are available-even group shots! I'm not kidding you, I spent like two hours on this site before I realized it! Either I have no life with a lot of time on my hands or the site really is that good. I prefer to believe the latter. Ah, good times! So, without further ado, here are some of my photos for your amusement:


Amazingly, this is actually what I looked like in high school, minus the beard!

I always wanted dreads! Now I'm glad I never had them!

This was one of my favorites. Yeeaahh! Business in the front, party in the back!

Look Mama, it's Jesus! Look at Jesus!

Here I look like my fifth grade math teacher. Either him or Lester the molester!

This is reason enough for me not to be skinny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog