1.20.2010

50 more things about Mill

As I reviewed my previous post of a list of 50 attributes, I realized there was so much stuff I left out! So, what else could I do but expand it to a list of 100. So here's a list of 50 things you didn't want to know about the Mill--Part deux:
  1. I got my first and only tattoo on my 30th birthday.
  2. I believe bisexuality in men is just a bridge to finally coming out of the closet.
  3. I'm allergic to goat cheese. (we're talking anaphylactic shock)
  4. I still have to secretly sing the "ABC song" in my head when I recite the alphabet.
  5. I like the smell of gasoline.
  6. I wish I could feel what it's like to be pregnant.
  7. I have a very high tolerance for physical pain.
  8. I have a low tolerance for emotional pain.
  9. I have to finish 1 item of food on my plate before I go to the next item.
  10. I'm terrified of the dentist.
  11. I'm a chronic knuckle-cracker.
  12. I've never farted in front of another person unless it was completely accidental.
  13. I always say, "Bless you" or "Gesundheit" when anyone sneezes around me.
  14. I believe an ounce of pretension is equal to a pound of manure.
  15. I have absolutely no sense of direction!
  16. Before being a nurse I was a hair stylist and graphic designer.
  17. My favorite movie is "The House of Yes"
  18. People who talk during movies or answer their phone in a theatre should be shot.
  19. I think 90% of babies are extremely ugly when they are first born.
  20. I believe that you can't fix stupid!
  21. I'd never been off of the North American continent before the age of 35.
  22. I have zero tolerance for physical violence.
  23. I'm a horrible dresser for a gay man.
  24. I'm an excellent driver.
  25. Twix is my favorite candy bar.
  26. I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue & don't find this the least bit sexy.
  27. Both of my ears are pierced, though I rarely wear earrings.
  28. I have 3 godchildren.
  29. I can sew.
  30. I'm very good at decorating cakes and used to do it for extra money.
  31. I have the worst green thumb on the planet!
  32. I hate guns of any kind and wish they were illegal.
  33. My favorite singer of all time is Billie Holiday.
  34. I wear boxers exclusively when I wear underwear.
  35. I prefer to sleep in the nude where/when it's appropriate.
  36. I had LASIK surgery in 2005 to correct my vision and improve the uveitis in my right eye.
  37. I love shoes and own approximately 40 pairs.
  38. I can drive a manual transmission.
  39. I tan very easily, but try to stay away from prolonged sun exposure.
  40. I hold my nose and mouth shut when I sneeze.
  41. I'm a Starbuck's addict.
  42. I'm horrible at card games.
  43. I've had to take high blood pressure medication since I was 25 years old.
  44. I hate to gamble.
  45. I started balding at the age of 22.
  46. I can't donate blood.
  47. I have large areolas.
  48. I can lift my left eyebrow independently of my right.
  49. I rarely talk to a stranger sitting next to me on a plane, even though I'm generally very friendly.
  50. I'm scared of heights, but have been skydiving 3 times.


1 comment:

  1. Uveitis! That's nothing! I'll let you know I have a dangling uvula!

    Take care Mister,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog