After some thoughtful reflection, I finally solidified my choices:
Elizabeth Zimmermann (aka Knitting Goddess)
- She taught me to think outside of a pattern
- I share her
obsessionpassion for knitting
- I adore her unapologetic, witty candor
- She’s ELIZABETH FRICKIN’ ZIMMERMANN! Need I say more?
- He has an amazing eye and beautiful esthetic
- He’s my favorite male designer
- He's so cute I want to pick him up & put him in my pocket!
- He’s my knitting superhero & I want to be him when I grow up
- My favorite emotion is laughing until I pee a little
- She’s one of my favorite knitting bloggers
- She has that whole “Demi Moore-raspy-sexy-voice” thing, so I could listen to her for hours
- Though she is an incredibly proliferative, experienced knitter, she has the uncanny ability to approach each new project with a contagious excitement and curiosity of a new knitter
So who would you choose?